Christmas tree is one of the important elements of Christmas customs and traditions. Perhaps, Christmas without an attractive Christmas tree is unimaginable. A Christmas tree is the symbol of Christmas festival. It forms the center of Christmas around which all other celebrations revolve. Decorating a Christmas tree is one of the best and exciting activities that people love to indulge in during Christmas celebrations. Thus, being a significant Christmas tradition, crafts associated with this occasion can be great fun and recreational, especially for kids. These crafts keep kids engaged and happy. They can be seen applying new ideas and thoughts to make their Christmas tree the best among the rest. However, there is a large variety of Christmas tree crafts that you can make at home as well. Given here are some attractive and pretty Christmas tree crafts to make.
Sugar Cone Christmas Tree Craft
Christmas tree is a key project for children during the Christmas holiday season. Read this article to get some Christmas tree craft projects ideas.
Christmas Tree Crafts
- Sugar Cone
- Cake Decoration Topping
- Disposable Paper Plates
- Green Frosting
- A small Candy
- Start by placing the sugar cone upside down on a paper plate.
- Now cover the entire cone with green frosting.
- Decorate the cone with cake decoration toppings.
- Top up with a candy and your sweet sugar cone Christmas tree is ready.
Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft
- Medium-sized Pine Cones
- Green Acrylic Paint
- CD (for the base)
- Hot Glue
- Small Christmas Star Tree Topper
- Start by painting the pinecone in green paint. Now leave it aside to dry completely.
- Stick the pinecone to the CD using hot glue.
- Once the pinecone is attached to the CD firmly, apply a thin layer of glue using a paintbrush at the base.
- Sprinkle glitters on the tree and top it with the star Christmas tree topper.
- Your Pinecone Christmas tree is ready.