Christmas is a blessed occasion of glittering decorations, luxurious parties, splendid gifts, and fun activities. Everyone can see the fun and peace in the air with the onset of Christmas season. Being the most auspicious time, it is a perfect time for two people to tie the knot. Wedding during Christmas time adds more joy to the festivities. Christmas is a time for family gatherings; thus, Christmas weddings add another reason to celebrate the occasion. No wonder wedding planners have tight-packed schedules for Christmas season weddings. Floral arrangements always come on the priority of wedding preparations and wedding planners have to formulate plans according to the availability of Christmas flowers. Christmas wedding flowers have to serve the purpose of both decorations and celebrations; hence, they should be chosen carefully. There are various ways to use Christmas flowers in weddings, right from decorating the chapel and hall to bouquets and center pieces of table. Fortunately, there are varieties of floral arrangements available for Christmas weddings that you can choose from. Here is a list of Christmas wedding flower ideas that will help you in materializing your marriage.
Christmas Wedding Flower Ideas
Christmas wedding flowers convey true meaning of love and happiness. Check out these Christmas wedding flower ideas.
Christmas Wedding Flowers
- You can use a perfect combination of red and white for the wedding occasion. This way, you are indirectly highlighting the festive season of Christmas as well.
- There are varieties of combos for floral arrangements that you can choose. The popular choices involve the blending of two or three colors, like deep red with white, blue with green or red, and royal purple with silver or blue.
- For decorating the chapel, you can pick up white flowers, like white daisies and white peony. Rose bouquets can also be used to decorate the church for this occasion.
- Rose bouquets can best serve the purpose of centerpieces for tables. You can choose between white, pink, and red combination of bouquets.
- Poinsettia, the traditional Christmas flower, holds an important position during the festival of Christmas. For a Christmas wedding, you can opt from red, white, and pink colored poinsettias which are popular choices for wedding decorations.
- The entrance doorway, windows, and railing can be decorated with flower garlands. You can use striking combinations of red and green roses to decorate the banquet hall.
- A bridal bouquet is a special accessory in the wedding. For a Christmas wedding, you can choose intense red roses or a combination of red roses, gerberas, and red hypericum berries.