No party is complete without delicious food. Make your Christmas party a success with a wise choice of Christmas party food, listed here.
Christmas Party Food
The Christmas season of joy, excitement, and fun becomes perfect with some lip-smacking foods. Imagine how a Christmas party would look without delicious dishes? Extremely bland and boring! No matter how much you decorate your party venue, plan games, set out awesome music, but if the food is not tasty and tempting, your Christmas party would be a major failure. One of the prime aspects when planning out a lavish Christmas party is definitely gorgeous food. Any party menu comprises of drinks, appetizers, main course, and desserts. Thus, planning the menu for a Christmas party should be in accordance to the occasion. You can also decide the food according to the theme you have planned for Christmas. Find out some delectable food options for a perfect Christmas party in the lines below.
- Drinks are the first serving to welcome the guests with. Always remember to accompany the drinks with some mouthwatering but light snacks. When it comes to serving drinks, you have numerous options like tea, coffee, aerated drinks, lemonade, wine, champagne, beer, scotch, vodka, etc. Avoid alcoholic drinks if you are inviting children.
- Now you are over with the games and guests have danced a bit as well. It is time to serve soups and appetizers. For a successful party, keep at least two choices of soups and three appetizers. Some appetizers to include in your party are shrimps, cheesy garlic bread, oysters, chicken drumsticks, cheese puffs, stuffed mushrooms, etc.
- The main course comes in next. Any Christmas party’s main course should include both vegetarian and non-vegetarian varieties of foods. Some most-loved delicacies creamy chicken, Caesar salad, cold sandwiches, grilled chicken, lamb, vegetable rice surprise, potato skillet, and baked beans.
- If you have planned a Christmas party only for the adults, then you can go ahead with serving wine, champagne, or other alcoholic drinks, along with the main course. It will be highly appreciated by all.
- No party is complete without desserts. After the meal is done, every guest eagerly waits for luscious desserts. Plan up at least two varieties of desserts. You can choose from apple pie, cupcakes, cinnamon truffles, cookie delight, trifle puddings, or chocolate mousse.
- To complete the food, delight your guests with the last course, which is nothing, but a hot cup of coffee.
- Following the right range of food in a Christmas party can make it a great hit and memorized for years.