Christmas tree storage requires some efforts and a lot of patience. In this article, we have provided you with few Christmas tree storage tips so that the task of Christmas tree storage is not a headache for you.
Christmas Tree Storage
With Christmas celebrations coming to an end, most people think of removing the decorations and either discarding or saving them for the next Christmas. While the natural Christmas tree can be easily disposed off but an artificial Christmas tree needs to be packed and stored carefully so that it can be removed anew for the next season. If stored properly, these artificial Christmas trees can be used regularly for years. However, a Christmas tree can easily get damaged if not stored properly. Most of the time, artificial Christmas trees come in cardboard boxes for storage but they too cannot be used again and again. There are plenty of other options that you can try for storing Christmas trees. Here are mentioned some useful tips that will help you in storing Christmas tree.
- You can choose Christmas tree storage containers that are easily available in hardware stores. These storage containers are mostly made from canvas, polyester, or PVC bags in which the Christmas tree can be tucked and zipped easily for future use.
- There are different types of traditional and innovative bags that you can try for storing Christmas trees. The traditional bags are somewhat like sports duffel bags with two carry handles on sideways and a zipper in the middle top. Innovative bags are launched by companies once in a while and are equipped with new innovative features. For example, the TreeDuffle expandable bag can be converted from 7.5 feet to nine feet in seconds and hence, makes a great option for storing larger Christmas trees.
- Always keep Christmas tree storage bags and containers in a proper place, such as attic, basement, or garage.
- Look out for empty gift boxes and cardboard boxes to store Christmas tree decorations. Mend the corners and edges if they are torn.
- Remember to wrap decoration items with tissue papers to keep them intact for next year’s Christmas use.
- If the Christmas tree is accompanied by a storage box, read the instructions carefully before storing the tree. Then lay down the Christmas tree and start by detaching the stand first.
- Keep in mind factors like durability, water, moisture proof and others, before buying any storage bag for Christmas tree.