Many authors have written numerous Christmas quotes for friends. Here is a list of some of the famous Christmas quotes for friendship.
Christmas Quotes For Friends
Christmas is an occasion for family reunions and having fun with friends. An awe-inspiring Christmas party can be a nice way to get back to your long lost old friends, revive your golden moments with them, and have a fun-filled holiday season. While you are partying, why not share some soulful Christmas quotes? Well, that's a very bright idea to boost up the Christmas spirit! Many authors known and unknown have written numerous Christmas quotes for friends. Here is a list of some of the famous Christmas quotes for friendship.
- 'There's more, much more, to Christmas Than candlelight and cheer; It's the spirit of sweet friendship That brightens all year. It's thoughtfulness and kindness, It's hope reborn again, For peace, for understanding, And for goodwill to men!'
- 'Let us keep Christmas beautiful Without a thought of greed, That it might live forevermore To fill our every need, That it shall not be just a day, But last a lifetime through, The miracle of Christmastime That brings God close to you' - Ann Schultz
- Christmas is the Disneyfication of Christianity' -Don Cupitt
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!'- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- 'Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip.' -Gary Allan
- 'I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.' -Taylor Caldwell
- 'Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.' -Ruth Carter Stapleton
- I send my thoughts afar, and let them paint your Christmas Day at home'- Edward Rowland Sill
- 'Sadly this Christmas passes away, so let us give thanks today, as we prepare for the year anew, with faith and hope to see it through.'
- 'One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present'
- ' The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.'