Do you want to get some kids Christmas party ideas? If yes then read this article to know how to arrange a childrens Christmas party.
Kids Christmas Party
Christmas for children is all about fascinating colored Christmas lights, beautiful gifts that are pleasant surprises for them, yummy food that delight their taste buds, creative activities that keep them occupied, and of course, Christmas parties. The holiday season is indeed magical for the young souls! Parties are great ways to keep the children in festive mood all through the holidays. This Christmas, throw a kids Christmas party and let them enjoy their holidays to the fullest! Do you want to get some kids Christmas party ideas? If yes then read on to know how to arrange a childrens Christmas party.
- Invitation: Your kids Christmas party invitation should be as colorful and attractive as possible. Make invitations that are in the shape of popular Christmas symbols or characters such as Santa Claus, Angles, star or Christmas tree. Write the party details on the invitation in a very simple, casual, and attractive manner. Use colorful sketch pens and stylish fonts to write down the details. To make it even more colorful, use glitters. Give a final addition by tying a beautiful red ribbon through the head of the invitation card.
- Decorations: Welcome your guests with stunning outdoor decorations. Use blinking Christmas lights, garlands, ornaments and other theme-related items at the entrance of the venue. Decorate the walls and stairways with sprigs of mistletoe and holly, jingle bells and twinkling Christmas lights. Children will appreciate anything that is sweet. So, why not make your Christmas wreath sweeter? Tie some wrapped hard candies in your ready-made or handmade Christmas wreath. Cover your tables with the tablecloth matching your party theme. Decorate the tables with an attractive centerpiece or simply place some holiday paper plates, confetti, and napkins. As far as the Christmas tree is concerned, choose a middle-sized Christmas tree and decorate it with attractive photo frames, ball ornaments of various sizes, garlands, lights, small toys, gifts, and candies.
- Party activities: Pique the curiosity of your guests with some recreational activities. Christmas party puzzlers like 'Count the jelly beans in the jar' are great time-pass! Fill a candy jar with red and green jellybeans. Supply papers and pencils to your guests. Let them write down their guesses. At the end of the party, announce the winner, that is, the kid whose guess comes closest to the actual number. Another interesting activity is 'Holiday Garlands.' Place a bowl full of stringables such as beads, popcorns, buttons pinecones in the table and offer your party guests needle and thread. Let them dig into the bowls and string beautiful garlands.
- Party games: Party games are the attention-grabbers. Childrens Christmas party is a time to bring out the real sportsman spirit in your young guests. Popular kids Christmas party games such as 'Stuff the Santa,' 'Pin the nose on Rudolph' and 'Snow blowers' will help in keeping the children occupied.
- Food and drinks: Deciding the menu for childrens Christmas party is often a confusing task, because the young guests have heterogeneous tastes. So, decide menu with some common favorites such as holiday pizzas, cupcakes, brownies, cookies etc. The main course should not be heavy, as the excited children hardly eat much and the food will only be thrown away. Avoid including aerated drinks. Instead, include some fruit juices, chocolate and strawberry shakes, hot chocolate, that are tasty, healthy and liked by all.
- Party dress: No formals allowed! How can we think our little masters without some fancy outfits? So, keep an attractive dress code. Let the little boys wear the outfits of their favorite superheroes and legendary characters. The little girls will look like angels in their fairy tale costumes. If you have chosen any theme for the kids Christmas party, assign a dress code per kid. Let your guests wear whatever they like.
- Christmas favors: Candy canes, bright erasers, colored pencils, stickers, coloring books, posters, snow gloves, ribbons, small toys, candy, lollipops, hard candies, chocolate bars, homemade ornaments etc. are some of the popular Christmas favors for kids Christmas party. Wrap these gifts in beautiful and attractive gift wrappers.
Follow the above kids Christmas party ideas and arrange a memorable childrens Christmas party!