Here is a compilation of some of the famous Christmas quotes.
Famous Christmas Quotes
The festive season of Christmas is a time for the spread of joy, love and expressing your love and devotion for Lord Jesus Christ. Christmas is the perfect time for extending your kindness and charity. It is also the time to exchange gifts and sharing some inspirational thoughts about the Almighty. Famous men and women around the world have expressed their sincere gratitude towards the festival through words. We dedicate this article to all the famous personalities across the world, who have played their part in throwing light on what Christmas is all about. Here is a compilation of some of the famous Christmas quotes.
- 'I have always thought of Christmas as a good time; a kind, forgiving, generous, pleasant time; a time when men and women seem to open their hearts freely, and so I say, God bless Christmas!' -Charles Dickens
- 'Christmas is the day that holds all time together.' - Alexander Smith quotes
- 'Love came down at Christmas; love all lovely, love divine; love was born at Christmas, stars and angels gave the sign.'- Christina G. Rossetti quotes
- 'Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.'- Margaret Thatcher.
- 'The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.' -Burton Hillis
- 'Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.'-Dale Evans
- 'Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.' -Norman Vincent Peale
- 'What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.'- Agnes M. Pharo
- 'Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home.'- Carol Nelso
- 'Let's dance and sing and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.'-Sir George Alexander Macfarren
- 'Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.'- Hamilton Wright Mabie (1845-1916), American author
- 'Christmas is the one time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.'- Bart Simpson
- 'I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!'- Henry Longfellow
- 'A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.' - Eva K. Logue
- 'Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.' - W.J. Cameron
- 'Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.' - Joan Mills