Preschool time is a period filled with various fun activities for toddlers and lots of headaches for parents, in return. But towards the end of the day, those funny and innocent activities carried out by your toddlers make you happy. Christmas season is round the corner and everyone gets busy in numerous Christmas activities and traditions. Toddlers are one of the biggest contributors to fun and frolic activities during this holy season. Christmas crafts are easy to make and can keep the toddlers busy for hours. Every parent wants to ensure that their small kids must learn something new in Christmas holidays. Let your toddlers show their creativity and imagination with exciting and enjoyable Christmas crafts. Read through the lines below to find crafts that can easily be prepared by preschool kids and toddlers.
Preschool Christmas crafts can keep the small kids busy all through the holiday season. Here are a couple of Christmas crafts for toddlers.
Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Lightweight Cardboard
- Craft Glue
- Cut out colorful pictures of Santa Claus, Christmas tree, Christmas star, and ornaments from different magazines.
- Glue these pictures on the cardboard. Try to fill the whole cardboard with pictures to make it more attractive.
- Arrange the pictures in such a way that they convey a meaning.
- Alternatively, you can ask your kid to arrange different pictures and create a Christmas tree.
- Craft Papers
- Crayons or Sketch Pens
- Craft Glue
- Start by cutting craft papers into different shapes, like Christmas tree, Christmas star, angels, and snowmen. Scraps of wrapping papers can be used for making figures.
- Fold the cutout pieces in the form of a Christmas card and color them.
- Finally, glue some glitters to decorate the card.
Hands and Feet Reindeer
- Construction Paper
- Google Eyes or Marker
- Trace and cut out two hand prints and one foot print trace with shoes on. Cut out a red oval for the nose.
- Glue your foot print onto a piece of construction paper.
- Now glue your hand prints behind the foot prints to make the reindeers' antlers.
- Glue the nose, and if you have goggle eyes, glue them on or you can also make eyes with a red marker.