The birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm all around the world. People decorate houses, shop gifts for their loved ones, and of course, prepare delicious meals at home. These dishes add more sweetness and love to this extremely beautiful festival. Christmas is popularly known for the delectable dinners offering great variety of meals to savor. After an awesome main course, a lip smacking dessert gives an ultimate satisfaction. One of such yummy and finger-licking desserts is amazing fudge. It is soft, succulent, and a perfect sweet dish to end the dinner flawlessly. Though it is readily available in fabulous varieties, but the pride of making one at home is simply unmatchable. So this Christmas, how about making some amazing fudge at home? To help you out, some amazing fudge recipes are given below. Pick your choice!
Amazing Fudge is a luscious dessert to include in the Christmas feast. Take a look at the recipes of preparing Amazing Fudge in this article.
- 2 cups White Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter (optional)
- ½ tsp Almond Flavoring (optional)
- ½ tsp Peppermint Extract (optional)
- Take a large saucepan. Add sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and let it start producing bubbles. Wait till the soft ball stage is achieved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in butter and cocoa with a whisk.
- Add vanilla and any preferred option of flavoring.
- Also add flour to the saucepan.
- Mix all the ingredients well and instantly pour the mixture into the plate, which is already buttered.
- Allow the mixture to set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Brown Sugar (packed
- ¾ cup Butter
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Semisweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup chopped Nuts (optional)
- Take a 9-inch square shaped baking pan. Line its bottom and sides lightly with the help of waxed paper or aluminum foil. After lining, set the pan aside.
- Now take a large-sized microwave-safe bowl. Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, and milk in it. Mix thoroughly and put in the microwave on high for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and immediately add vanilla and flour. Blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter, and nuts. Blend until the entire chocolate is melted.
- Whisk the mixture thoroughly and transfer into the waxed pan. Allow it to cool at room temperature so that it becomes firm.
- Lift the set fudge from the pan and peel away the waxed paper.
- Cut into desired shapes, preferably square, and serve.