Christmas is back and so are the rocking parties. Imagine you are dancing and tapping your feet hard on the dance floor of a great volume party, thrown by your parents. After some time, you feel exhausted and head towards the drinks section. Sipping a soothing Christmas mocktail will refresh all your senses and you will on the dance floor yet again energized and bouncing. Agreed, delicious Christmas food is a salient part of Christmas parties but drinks too hold great importance to satisfy the attendees completely. Christmas mocktails are an essential part of every Christmas party and offer amazing varieties. Right from chocolate to mint to splashing soda, you have endless options to pamper your taste buds. For people who do not prefer alcohol, Christmas mocktails are the best options. Before finalizing the drinks for this Christmas party, select some colorful, flavorful, and soothing Christmas mocktails. Check out some recipes of Christmas mocktails in the following lines.
Berry and Mint Punch
Christmas mocktail is delighting, refreshing and soothing. Check out its recipes in the article below.
- 1 lt. Raspberry Cranberry Juice
- 3 cups Soda Water
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Blueberries
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- 1 extra Lime (thinly sliced)
- Crushed Ice (to serve)
- Take a large jug or a punch bowl. Put raspberry cranberry juice, soda water, and lime juice. Stir well.
- Add berries, mint leaves, and lime slices.
- Take a long glass and fill it half with crushed ice.
- Top it up with this punch.
- Stir nicely and serve immediately.
Sparkling Mint Juleps
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup Water
- 750 ml Soda Water
- Ice Cubes (as desired)
- Mint Sprigs (to garnish)
- In a small saucepan, put sugar, mint leaves, and water. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Place this bowl on low flame and stir until sugar dissolves completely. But do not boil the mixture.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about five minutes.
- Transfer this mixture into a small jug and put it in the refrigerator to chill extremely.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve in a large jug.
- Add soda water, mint leaves, and ice cubes. Stir thoroughly.
- A delightful drink is ready to serve.
Creamy Cherry Smoothie
- 2 cups Cherries (pitted)
- 1 cup Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1 lt. Orange Juice
- Ice Cubes (as desired)
- In a blender, put cherries, yoghurt, and orange juice. Mix well.
- Add ice cubes and blend the mixture until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the drink into serving glasses.
- Top up with more ice and serve immediately.